How to Cook Cannabis Butter and Not Have it Taste Like Marijuana
For most Las Vegas medical marijuana patients smoking may not be the best way for them to get their medication. Medical marijuana clinics in Nevada carry an assortment of different THC products like pills, creams and even sprays, but still some prefer to get their marijuana through an edible form.
A single marijuana brownie or cookie can be an expensive treat for a lot of patients, but that's why they have medical marijuana clinics in Las Vegas, they provide the marijuana and the patient can take it home and ingest it how they see fit. You just have to get a medical marijuana card in Nevada and see a doctor that recommends marijuana in Nevada. After that you are all set and ready to proceed with making the most spectacular marijuana treats, the best thing is, you won't even taste the weed in the baked goods.
If you want your Las Vegas medical marijuana to be used to its fullest, you might consider using a cooking oil instead of making a butter. Oil can be stored for longer periods of time without going bad, plus it's easier to take from one place to another. Just a little bit of cooking oil and you are all set to make brownies and cookies for weeks to come. Just find a medical marijuana doctor in Nevada to get the medical marijuana. Doctors that recommend marijuana in Nevada will usually know who has the highest grade hydroponics.
Here are some things that you will need:
• forty-eight ounces of cooking oil
• 1 large cooking pan or pot, preferable non-stick
• 1 full ounce of Las Vegas medical marijuana or you can use ¼ pound of dirty brick weed
• a metal strainer (you have to filter the oil)
• a funnel to pour the oil
You can find some of these items at Las Vegas medical marijuana clinics.
1. Go ahead and pour the entire bottle of oil into the pot. Not in the marijuana...you stoner.
2. Turn the stove on to medium, put the pot on the stove until it gets hot, but do not boil the water.
3. Take the Las Vegas medical marijuana and crumble it into the pot.
4. Over the next two hours, stir the pot every 10 minutes, you have to keep it hot and not let it boil over. If it starts to boil remove it and turn the heat down. If you burn it then it will taste awful and no marijuana doctor in Las Vegas will eat awful brownies.
5. After two hours the oil should turn green, this means the process is working. Now, take the pot off the burner and let it cool for about 30 minutes. Then strain it through the metal strainer, and make sure no plant material gets into the oil.
Now, filter the oil into the bottle and you're all set!